Celebrate your birthday with us! 🎉
Show us your valid ID on your birthday & receive a complimentary pint in one of our birthday steins🍻
Resolution Ruiner Party January 22nd! 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? Only 8% of people keep their New Year’s Resolutions. Whether you’re part of that elite group or the other 92%, we don’t judge!
We’re celebrating with:
👍 $2 cans
🍻 $3 pints
🍷 $7 glass of wine
🌭 $2 hot dogs and chips
🥨 $2 soft pretzel
🎶 Enjoy some tunes from Dr. E Music from 7-9PM.
📝 Learn some fun New Year’s trivia.
Grant Bryan will be playing at Wacker Brewing Co. January 23rd!
We’re stoked for Grant Bryan to join us in the Taproom for Wacky BOH Wednesday! 🎶 Check him out at: https://www.facebook.com/grantbryanmusic/
Trivia Night with the Fulton Theatre January 30th! Join us for a night of trivia, handcrafted beer, Pennsylvania wines, and the cast of our upcoming production, The Glass Menagerie! Prizes will be awarded to the top three teams!
Reservations are encouraged, but not required.
They can be made at 717-617-2711.
Trivia is free and a portion of the proceeds from food and
beverage sales will benefit the Fulton Theatre.